Square LED Work Light, 24VDC - Patlite CLN-/CLN-EX Series
180° angle adjustment means you can mount it anywhere! Available in explosion-safe.
The newly-designed Patlite LED Work Light CLN outshines its predecessor, the CLM series! The Patlite CLN has a thickness of 22.2mm, IP ratings of 66G/67G, 69K, two LED Colors of Daylight (6500K), or Warm White (2700K) and mounting flexibility with a flexible angle adjustment of 180 degrees. The Patlite CLN can be attached anywhere, even for the food industry.
- Manufactured by PatLite
- Square LED work light
- Industry's thinnest at just 22mm width!
- IP66G, IP67G, IP69K rated
- Chemical, oil and water resistant worklight!
- 85mm (3.35") square
- 22.2mm (.87") thick
- Available in a number of options:
- Daylight (6500°K) or warm white (2700°K)
- Tilt and pan/tilt options
- Tilt has an up and down angle of 180° and can be folded up to a width of 33mm, making it easier to mount.
- Pan/Tilt has lighting angles of 180° up and down plus 120° left and right, and can be folded to a width of 43mm.
- Horizontal wall mounting and adjustment for any application!
- CE, RoHS, UL Listed (File No. E306141)
- This series will replace the CLM series
- CLM-24 series will be discontinued June 2013
- Special design disperses heat radiation with illumination to surpass a 40W light bulb.
- Two bracket options (Tilt, Pan-tilt)
- Two directions (Up-down, Swivel) for attachment to adapt to various scenarios.
- Operating temperature range of -40 to +60°C
- Allows installation in sub-freezing temperature environments, such as cold storage warehouses.
- CLN-24-EX is available for explosion-safe applications