Back to Grace
Electrical safety demands that we know the answer to one question: Is there voltage? A wrong answer can have severe consequences. The VoltageVision (R-3W) is a reliable tool that helps answer that question. Typically hardwired to the load side of the disconnect or circuit breaker, the VoltageVision (R-3W) flashes whenever hazardous voltage is present in any individual phase.
After disconnecting power to an enclosure, electricians can pre-verify voltage isolation while the enclosure door is safely closed. The risk of arc flash is reduced because electricians know if there is power inside the enclosure before re-verifying isolation with a meter.
The VoltageVision (R-3W) is unmatched in its reliability due to its dual redundant circuitry and no separate power supply. VoltageVision (R-3W) gets its power from the same voltage that it indicates! Ask this question: Can you live without it?
- Redundant Circuitry / Long Life LED's
- 40-750VAC / 30-1000VDC
- Potted Construction with 6' Leads
- Phase Insensitive
- 30MM Pushbutton or Pilot Hole
- High Surge Immunity
UL type 4X Listed
- Circuit Breaker Disconnects - No Visible Blades
- High Energy Panels (NFPA 70e Category III and IV)
- Frequently Accessed Panels
- Mechanical LOTO: Indicating Zero Energy
- Panels with Multiple Power Sources
Do you have any General Questions?
Are you looking for Additional Information?