Siemens: Motion Control
High Performance Converters SINAMICS S
Single-axis servo drive for basic positioning tasks
Within the SINAMICS drive family, SINAMICS S110 is the single-axis drive for basic positioning tasks.
It comprises an extensive safety package that helps protect both personnel and machines. This safety package is extremely efficient and cost effective as the safety functions are completely integrated into the drive system. In addition, it can be safely and practically operated under all required operating conditions, as in the setup and test modes with open protective door.
The scope of functions includes the following:
- Functions to safely stop drives
- Functions to safely monitor motion
- Functions to protect personnel and machines
- Short response times as it is integrated in the drive system
- Can be used in all operating modes
- Replaces external electromechanical devices
- Certification according to EN 61508, SIL 2 and EN ISO 13849-1, PL d. in prep.
Safety Integrated functions for SINAMICS S110
The safety functions of SINAMICS S110 can communicate with the process via safety-relevant input/output signals. Alternatively, communication can be established via the fieldbus with the safety-relevant PROFIsafe profile.
Universal, modular drive system for sophisticated single-axis and multi-axis applications in machine and plant construction.
The SINAMICS S120 drive system is the basis for industrial, high-performance applications in the fields of mechanical and system engineering. Numerous harmonized components and functions are available to design optimal solutions. SINAMICS S120 provides powerful single drives and coordinated drives (multiple-axis applications) supporting vector or servo functions. It covers the 0.12 to 4,500 kW performance range. And it offers a broad range of cooling concepts.
SINAMICS S120 - Optimal solutions for productivity and flexibility
- Perfect basis for modular system and machine concepts through innovative system architecture and digital communication options
- Faster engineering and commissioning via the SIZER and STARTER tools as well as simple cabling with DRIVE-CLiQ
- Efficient and consistent solutions via Totally Integrated Automation (TIA), consistency from SINAMICS through to the automation level
|Voltage and power ranges:
||0.12 - 4,500 kW
230 V, 380 - 480 V and 500 - 690 V (50/60 Hz)
||V/f open-loop control
Vector control, with/without encoder
Servo control, with/without encoder
Catalog | Manuals
Do you have any General Questions?
Are you looking for Additional Information?