Slim LED Light Bar, Low Cost & Low Heat! Patlite CLA-P
The highly reliable LED chip used in the new Patlite CLA-P series has nearly 10 times (about 40,000 hours) the lifespan compared to the common fluorescent light, it also does not contain any mercury. Our Patlite CLA-P LED light bar takes advantage of the straight beam optical characteristic of the LED and translucent material without dropping brightness or overdoing it, but reproducing a natural light. The Patlite CLA-P comes in a daylight color and operates between the range of -40 and +140 degrees Fahrenheit (RH 90% or less, no condensation). The CLA-P is good for work benches, control boxes, and other various applications.
- Manufactured by PatLite
- Low cost option to replace fluorescent lights
- Low heat and reduced C02 emissions
- 34% less heat than fluorescent bulbs
- Mercury free LED bulbs
- Available in 300mm or 600mm length
- 24VDC voltage
- IP54 rated
- Long life - 40,000 hours!
- Highly reliable LED chips
- Uniform light subdues the glaring brightness
- Operates between the range of -40 and +140°F